Your privacy is of the utmost importance. We will limit the collection and use of personal information, or other relevant information (as defined below), to what is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the highest quality service.
As part of our operations we may gather certain types of information about the users of our sites.
The types of information we collect may include any or all of the following:
- "Personal information" - such as your name, street address, telephone number, billing information, and any screen names associated with your account
- "Navigational information" - such as information about where you go through the Ltl Big (Little Big) website;
Little Big Ltd will not share your privately shared information with any external parties.
What we do with the information we collect from you
We collect information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our site. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To process any transactions that you might make on our site
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our site services
- To help provide any other services that you have requested.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, marketing or market research that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
Credit card information
All electronic credit card information is encrypted which means Little Big Ltd cannot see your credit card details. If you choose to pay via a third party, i.e. Paypal, your credit card your payment is made with that third party payment facilitator at the time the transaction is processed.
What about cookies?
- Track traffic patterns to our site.
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
- Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit.
Your right to access your information
The Privacy Act of 1993 gives you the right to access and correct your personal information. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us.